Tifosi SS26 Disc 2019
Whether you’ve just entered the world of cycling or you’re ready to make an upgrade, the SS26 Disc has a combination of features that will suit the amateur racer or all day sportive rider.
The SS26 Disc geometry is tailored around endurance-style distance riding and has won many awards in the media for its comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle but stiff enough to handle a sprint, the SS26 Disc is a balanced all-rounder. The oversized bottom bracket shell and oversized headtube ensures power transfer and handling is maximised.
Flat disc brake mounts are used to fit modern hydraulic or mechanical disc brakes. The use of thru-axles keeps everything stiff and secure under heavy braking forces. It is possible to fit tyres up to 28mm.
The SS26 takes its name from the picturesque road that links the Italian and French sides of Mont Blanc in the Aosta valley, brought to fame in the opening sequence of the cinematic classic The Italian Job where a Lamborghini Miura meets a dramatic end.
Just like the superlative Miura, the SS26 Disc is technically innovative as well as a thing of beauty.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8″ to 1-1/2″
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: Custom Carbon Seatpost
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: TBA
- Components: Campagnolo Potenza11 Hydraulic (+ Variants)
- Chainset: Miche Race HSP
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Miche Race AXY (Upgraded to Campagnolo Bora One on Super Record 12x and DuraAce 11x build options)
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700×25