Frog First Pedal Bikes
The first pedal 43 has a 14″ wheel and is best suited to children between 3-4 years old with a minimum inside leg of 43cm. This bike is a great confidence booster and can be used as a balance bike for taller child by removing the pedals.
The first pedal 48 has 16″ wheels and is a great value bike for 4-5 year olds with a minimum inside leg of 48cm. This bike is also a great confidence booster and can be used as a balance bike for a taller child by removing the pedals.
The first pedal 52s has 20″ wheels and is a great idea for older kids who either need more time to gain their balance or are not yet keen to try out geared bikes. Your child will need a minimum inside leg of 52cm. This bike is a great confidence booster for a taller child that hasn’t quite learnt to cycle yet. It can also be used as a balance bike by removing the pedals.
We’ve got these bikes in stock and availabel for your kids to ride so that they can be sure that they fit properly.
Why buy a Frog 52s?
– Lightweight but sturdy Frame
– Tektro brakes with small easy to reach brake lever
– Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling
– Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
– Two sets of tyres: hybrid and off-road
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguard and bell included