Cinelli Vigorelli Aluminium Pista 2019
Named after the iconic Vigorelli velodrome in Milan, Cinelli’s flagship track bike is perfectly balanced thanks to the advanced engineering and varying diameters of the tubing
The frame is constructed from Columbus Airplane aluminium tubing with variable thickness for improved aerodynamics, with full track specific geometry the Vigorelli is designed to be fast, with unique handling abilities, increased bottom bracket height for fast cornering and increased fork rake of 35mm to reduce toe overlap, providing a more stable ride quality.
Not only is it a high-speed racer on the track and the street, This iteration of the Vigorelli can fit front and rear brakes into the pre-drilled mounts, the frame and forks have pre-drilled brake holes should you need to fit a front brake on it for commuting or leisure riding, the holes are filled with wax and painted over for a clean look.
The rear brake casing is internally routed to keep the lines of the bike clean.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- Forks: COLUMBUS Pista Leggera 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″
- Fitting: Rear brake internal routing / Continuous cable
- Brakes: Standard road caliper
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Frame weight: 1570g
- Fork Weight: 590g
- Components: Miche Pista 1x
- Chainset: Miche Pista Advanced 1x
- Chain: Miche Pista 1x
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Miche XPress
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700×25