Cinelli Semper 2019
The Semper Disc is Cinelli’s answer to Britain’s demand for an all-season bike. Equipped with mudguards as standard, clearance for larger tyres and featuring flat disc brake mounts, the Semper is ready for riding in any weather.
Made from Columbus Airplane 7005 triple butted aluminium and features internal cable routing, the Semper uses 12mm thru axles to perfectly handle the forces applied by disc brakes and these also aid in improving the bikes handling.
The Semper isn’t just perfect for battling the elements, its carrier mounts and tyre fitment up to 30mm make it a fantastic option for commuting, light touring or gravel riding.
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL
- Frame: COLUMBUS Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- Forks: COLUMBUS Disc 1-1/8” – 1-1/2” Tapered Alu/Carbon
- Routing: External (DT internal disc brake /Hydraulic compatible)
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x30c (25c with guards)
- Frame weight: 1650g
- Fork Weight: 700g
Bike Specifications for Tiagra Spec (Only groupset changes for alternative builds):
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic 10x
- Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 10x
- Chain: KMC X10-73
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TL Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700×25