Cinelli Nemo Disc
Building on the success of the Nemo Tig, Cinelli is proud to present the Nemo Tig Disc!
Made in Italy with legendary Columbus Spirit triple butted tubing, the Nemo Tig Disc can satisfy the needs of the most demanding riders, those who want the versatility and comfort of steel, while being able to fit the very latest equipment.
The frame features 12mm Thru axle dropouts cast in the shape of the famous winged C logo. It is suitable for flat mount disc systems and has a threaded BSA bottom bracket shell.
Made in Italy with the legendary Columbus Spirit triple butted tubes, the Tig welding technique used increases the stiffness of the frame. The Nemo lugged sleeve with integrated seat clamp connects the top tube and seat tube to the rear stays for better stress distribution and resistance in the frame.
Available in three colours – Grey Room, Blue Sky and Orange Blossom- the Nemo’s graphics are minimal and timeless while maintaining a strong personality.
The Nemo gives you the classic comfort that can only come from a steel frame. It is hungry to eat up the miles of your sportive, long distance event or gravel excursion.
CUSTOM COLOURS Create a truly unique build by choosing a custom colour for your frameset. As well as the three standard colours mentioned above, there are an additional 30 custom colours to choose from. With the custom painting option you have the choice of Metallic Gloss or Matt finish. On request you can also order a NEOS carbon finishing kit (handlebar, stem, seatpost) painted to match your chosen custom colour. Please allow 30 days for custom painting.
- Frame/ Weight: Columbus Spirit triple butted Tubeset / 1900g
- Fork /Weight: COLUMBUS FUTURA DISC Tapered Thru Axle Carbon Monocoque / 440g
- Headset: Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/2” (included with frameset)
- Colours: Grey Room, Blue Sky and Orange Blossom
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Cable Routing: Internal routing for the rear brake
- Front Derailleur: Clamp, 31.7mm (included with frameset)
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700×28
- Sizes: XS (48), S (51), M (54), L (56), XL (59), XXL (61)
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli DNA
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Zonda C17 Disc
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700×25