Cinelli HoBootleg Geo 2019
The new Hobo GEO reaches the most mature and reckless version ever: flared curves, tyres up to 29×3.0, “anything you need eyelets” and a new fork.
Three years of tests with the most experienced and demanding off-road bike travellers lead to revisited geometry and added the necessary features for this bike to be a pioneer in the explosive sector of self sufficiency travel.
Born in the great continental crossings, the new Hobo Geo is born from the know-how of the previous model to guarantee an even more precise and high-performance experience on every terrain and in all conditions.
Hobo GEO was born for pioneers and all those who want to challenge themselves in self-sufficient travel.
Created not to fear mountain gradients and trails, to give back a high performance riding experience on single tracks and to be extremely manoeuvrable even at full load.
Features front & rear mudguards and rack eyelets /triple eyeleted fork blades / FD ready / front light hole
- Frame Weight: COLUMBUS Cromor Double Butted Steel/ 2500g
- Fork Weight: COLUMBUS Cr-Mo Steel 1 1/8 / 1600g
- Brakes standard: Post mount disc brake
- Hub spacing Rear TA 12x148mm Front TA 15x100mm
- Headset: EC 34/28,6 | EC 34/30
- Colours: Blue Ridge Mountains
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 73mm
- Cable Routing: External (full length)
- Front Derailleur: Clamp: 28.6mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: 30mm
- Tyre Clearance: Max 29×3.0 / 27.5×3.0
- Sizes: S (40) M (46) L (51) XL (55)
- Components: SRAM Apex 1×11
- Chainset: FSA MX 1×11
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Miche MX45 29″
- Tyres: Impac SmartPac 29×2.1