Campagnolo Scirocco 35 CX Wheels
A 35mm high profile that makes the Scirocco 35 range unique.
Aerodynamic and yet easy to handle, responsive and light, but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel with aluminium braking surface.
Suitable for all routes, the Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced “racing” spirit.
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first kilometre.
The Scirocco 35 is also available in a Cyclocross (CX) version.
* 35 mm profile for a standard tyre: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind.
* Dynamic Balance™: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
* spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
* Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
* front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
* rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
* exclusive MEGA G3™ spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3™ eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
* Aluminium hub: high side stiffness yet with low weight.
* Aluminium nipples: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel.
* Oversize flange MEGA G3 cassette side: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist’s pace
* Aluminium pin: reduces wheel weight
* Additional seal: keeps the bearings/balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time. (Scirocco H35mm CX version)